Sunday, May 9, 2010

hurr

Ah so, I have this Psych essay due next week, and I have absolutely no idea what it's about.  Skipping
Psych lectures seemed like a really good idea right, because the lecturer just reads straight out of the book and she is boring as hell, and the damn internet connection in the lecture theatre is so, so weak ... But now.  Shit.

I hope this happens to other people.



Also, I need a haircut.



And here's a picture of my first meeting with my god something else, not god-daughter


Her name is Lily, and she is pretty cute.  For a baby.


She loved me because I fed her.  The night after, she drooled all over me and cried a fair bit.  Oh well. 

(If I look uncomfortable it's because I am.  My theory is that my puny arms aren't padded enough for babies to ever be comfortable in them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment